Sunday, August 4, 2013

Yes, I am a reader not a blogger.  With that said, I shall move on and take a stab at this. 

I have been trying to find healthy recipe blogs for awhile now and I would just like to say that you DO NOT have to be vegan to be healthy.  Yes people you can eat meat!  I don't have anything against vegetables, I rather like them.  In fact, I will often select a Portobello steak over an expensive cut of beef.  I even like tofu especially in spicy Thai food. 

So, in this place I shall attempt to post healthy recipes that include both meat and veggies. I cannot promise that I will blog every day, but, I will, as find or create recipes, post them.   I am in the midst of trying to healthy up a White Chicken Enchilada recipe.  I will post it once I have perfected or at least prepared the creation. 

If you happen upon my blog please say hello.  Feel free to share your recipes and make suggestions for what I have posted. 

Thanks for stopping by.  =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment